Adding insulation to your home always add value and improves home performance, but not all insulation is the same. At Florida Attic Insulation Pros, we install only Owens Corning brand insulation, in particular, Owens Corning ProPink L77a insulation. The Owens Corning brand is synonymous with top-quality insulation and performance with the company dating back to 1935. Today it is one of the most recognizable and reliable insulation brands on the market.
<strong>About ProPink L77a</strong>
ProPink L77a is a blown-in fiberglass insulation product. This loose-fill insulation is an alternative to insulation rolls or batts and is perfect for adding insulation to home attics. It can be used on its own in areas that do not currently have insulation or it can be added on top of existing insulation.
<strong>7 Benefits of Owens Corning ProPink L77a</strong>
1. Lowers electric bills. Adding insulation to your Florida home translates directly into energy savings. ProPink L77a is an Energy Star rated product that reduces heat transfer between indoor and outdoor air to keep internal temperatures regulated and steady. This means your A/C unit will kick on less often and won’t have to work as hard to maintain your home’s temperature. All of that results in lower electric bills.
2. Makes homes more comfortable. Blown-in attic insulation prevents heat loss and heat gain through the roof and attic. This helps keep homes, especially the upper levels, more comfortable by reducing the amount of heat transfer that occurs through walls and ceilings that abut the attic space.
3. Formaldehyde-free. ProPink L77a is safe. It is a validated formaldehyde-free insulation product so you never have to worry about off-gassing or particulates irritating your lungs.
4. Green Guard Certified. ProPink is also Green Guard Certified. Green Guard is a UL certification program that tests products for chemical emissions and indoor air pollutants like volatile organic compounds (VOCs). ProPink’s Green Guard Certification means healthier indoor air in your home.
5. Itch-free. One of the most annoying things about fiberglass insulation is the itch when those tiny fibers break off the batt and land on your skin. You do not have to worry about that with ProPink.
6. 10-year warranty. Owens Corning ProPink L77a comes with a full 10-year warranty. This covers any defects in the material or its manufacturing that adversely affect the insulation’s R-value when properly installed. Your investment and your home’s insulation improvements are protected.
7. An R38 insulation value is possible. ProPink loose-fill insulation provides better fill in all the little crevices, dips, and valleys in your attic. By getting to places batt insulation can’t reach, ProPink provides exceptional insulative properties. It is possible to meet an R38 insulation value using just ProPink L77a. The minimum value required by the Florida building code is R-30.
Learn How Insulation Can Improve Your Home From Florida Attic Insulation Pros
If you have been wondering if your home needs new or additional information, give us a call! We provide free consultations and no obligation quotes which includes an inspection of your existing insulation. We can tell you exactly how ProPink can be used to add value and comfort to your home.
Contact Florida Attic Insulation Pros at 407-775-2230 to schedule your consultation.